Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the professional Surgical team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full Time and part time positions are available - night duty.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the promotion of health and well-being of all patients, through the delivery of optimal, safe, compassionate and effective quality nursing care on the Ward.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years post-graduation clinical experience as a Registered Nurse
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise work.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
Hospital, located in Sydney CBD, is an acute facility providing a wide range of general and specialist medical and surgical services as well as a young adult mental health service. Hospital's Surgical Services Department consists of 2 cardiac catheter labs, 8 operating theatres in the main Operating Theatre area and 5 operating theatres and a procedure room in the Day Surgery Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.