Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled Registered Nurses to work in brand new interventional suites at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
You will need to demonstrate that you can bring specialised skills to the assessment, scrubbing, scouting and safe treatment of patients undergoing such procedures as coronary angiogram, percutaneous coronary intervention, structural heart procedures, temporary and permanent pacemaker and defibrillator implantation, endovascular aortic aneurysm repairs, varicose vein procedures, leg angiograms and stenting swell as a range of neuroradiological procedures.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post graduate Critical/Cardiac Care Certificate (desirable);
- 12 months experience in an accredited post-graduate nursing program;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in an interventional suite with experience scrubbing and scouting for a range of cardiac and /or vascular procedures;
- Comprehensive knowledge of Cardiology Nursing and advanced clinical practice skills;
- More than 2 years’ experience working in an acute hospital setting;
- Demonstrated practice according to evidence based nursing and latest contemporary practices in nursing;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Ability to manage challenging situations calmly;
- Able to provide education, support and guidance to peers, patients and their families;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Intermediate computer skills;
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. Hospital has a state of the art Interventional suite encompassing three laboratories including hybrid and biplane labs. It will provide a comprehensive range of cardiac, vascular and intra-neuro radiological procedures. The Interventional suite is co-located with the operating theatres thereby allowing opportunity for staff to work across both the suite and theatre areas to develop skills and knowledge while being supported by the medical and nursing expertise.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.