Exciting opportunities are available for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the supportive team in the Orthopaedic Unit at a private hospital in Southern Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available, with flexible hours.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Orthopaedics;
- Demonstrates excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients;
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service.
The hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Enjoyable social events;
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available;
- Great central location.
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, is a modern acute facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.