Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and innovative Nurses to join Orthopaedic Unit at a private hospital in Sydney. The Unit predominantly specialises in hip and knee joint replacement, orthopaedic spinal, hand and foot surgery. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in Orthopaedics;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach;
- Advanced problem solving and decision making skills;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital provides an outstanding working environment, modern facilities, innovative education programmes and a supportive executive team. Hospital also offers flexible work arrangements and excellent employee benefits.
Hospital is located in Sydney's South and is an advanced surgical and acute medical facility. Hospital offers the very latest in 3D-spinal imaging, multi-disciplinary medical and nursing care, an ICU, and “one-on-one” physiotherapy and performs over 3000 orthopaedic procedures every year.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.