Excellent opportunities have become available for highly motivated Registered Nurses with experience in maternal and infant health and well being to join the Perinatal Services at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous experience in maternal and infant health and well being
- Ability to be flexible with shifts
- Ability to plan & achieve clinical learning outcomes as an individual and in a team environment.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- National Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent opportunities for advancement and career path opportunities.
Hospital, located in eastern suburbs of Melbourne, offers a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services. The Perinatal Service includes an Early Parenting Centre (previously known as Mother & Baby Unit) and a Mental Health Unit. The service is available to parents and their infants from newborn to twelve months of age.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.