Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled theatre nurses with recovery experience to join the team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ recovery experience;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement;
- Strong customer focus;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Previous experience within a private hospital setting will be well regarded;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care;
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The Interventional Suite accommodates adult & paediatrics patients, for planned & unplanned procedures &/or surgery. It comprises: 14 state-of-the-art operating theatres including a hybrid theatre & a cardiothoracic theatre; 2 Cardiac Catheter Labs; 4 Procedure Rooms; 41 bed Recovery Unit; Anaesthetics Service and state of the art Sterilising Services Department. The service currently operates 7 days, 06:00 to 21:00hrs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.