Exciting part-time opportunities are available for motivated Registered Nurses to join a professional team within Recovery unit at a private hospital in Newcastle, NSW.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Practising in accordance with relevant legislation, and within an ethical, evidence-based framework;
- Admitting pre-operative patients and providing pre- and post-procedural care;
- Planning nursing care in consultation with individuals/groups, family members/carers, and the multidisciplinary health care team;
- Providing comprehensive, safe and effective evidence-based nursing care to achieve identified health outcomes, and evaluating progress towards these expected outcomes;
- Conducting comprehensive and systematic nursing assessments;
- Establishing, maintaining and appropriately concluding therapeutic relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Previous clinical experience in recovery nursing;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- Be able to work in accordance with ACQSHC National Standards;
- Have a strong ability to work independently and within a team.
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute bed hospital with 10 Operating Theatres, a Maternity Department and busy surgical wards. The hospital offers the highest standards of health care and technology in obstetric, surgical, medical, oncology and rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.