Excellent opportunities exists for dynamic and suitably qualified dual Registered Nurses / Registered Midwives with previous experience to join the professional team of the Maternity Unit at a private hospital in Darwin. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Working in collaboration with the Nurse Unit Manager and team to ensure care is patient centred and delivered with empathy and respect
- Providing safe, high quality care that meets best practice standards
- Participation in the hospitals quality program
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse and Midwife
- Competent and experienced in Birth Suite/Ward/Special Care Nursery
- Sound clinical skills with recent experience in Midwifery
- Willingness to maintain up to date knowledge and skills
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritise work
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Post graduate qualification in Midwifery or undergraduate qualification in midwifery is desirable
The successful candidates will be offered excellent Employee benefits including:
- Comprehensive hospital and ward orientation
- Ongoing clinical and educational support
- Access to a sponsorship post-graduate course in Special Care or Paediatrics
- Employee benefits scheme
- Assistance with certificate allowance
- Professional development opportunities.
Hospital, located in Darwin, is an acute facility and provides a broad range of multiday and day surgery including, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Plastic and Reconstructive, Urology, Gastroenterology, Neurosurgery and ENT. Hospital provides care to approximately 600 women per year. It comprises of 4 birthing suites; 20 antenatal/postnatal rooms; 6 bed Special Care Nursery; and a 4 bed Paediatric Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.