Registered Nurses / Registered Midwives | Gladstone
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced dual trained Registered Midwives to join the highly motivated and friendly team of midwives at a private hospital in Central Queensland. Several positions are available.
As the Registered Nurse / Midwife you will provide family - centred nursing care in collaboration with other health professionals and significant other to ensure safe, efficient and effective management of the patient. As part of the team the successful candidate s will work in close collaboration with Obstetricians, Anaesthetists and GPs to deliver a high quality women - focused maternity service .
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA as the Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience as a Midwife across all areas of midwifery (ante - natal, birth suite and post - natal)
- Competent in Birth Suite and be the sole Midwife on shift supported by an on - call Midwife
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Excellent time management skills
Sorry, no sponsorship offered.
Hospital, located in Gladstone, is a 30 bed private facility offering a wide range of acute medical, surgical and Obstetrics specialist services, Operating Theatres and Day Surgery Procedure Unit. Hospital has specialists Clinics on site as well as Outpatient Services for Visiting Specialists.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.