Registered Nurses / Registered Midwives | Sydney
Exciting opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated dual Registered Midwives to be a part of the dynamic dynamic Women’s Health team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
The right candidate will be committed to the provision of quality health care in a team environment.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Clinical Skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service
- Specialist knowledge with experience and skills to deliver competent, quality care
- Demonstrate a sound experience within delivery suite and/or special care nursery
- Role model for safe practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues
- Assurance to participate in flexible rostering
The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a 109-bed facility, which provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. Hospital has 8 operating theatres, one hybrid/cardiac catheterisation theatre and an endoscopy suite, supported by a critical care unit which includes intensive care. The Women’s Health Unit comprises 4 delivery suites with K2 monitoring, a 5 bed Level 2 Special Care Nursery and a 26 bed antenatal, postnatal and gynaecology ward.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.