Registered Nurses – Short Stay Unit | Sydney
Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and passionate Registered Nurses to join a dedicated team at a private Short Stay / Infusion Centre in Sydney. It is a day only unit which operates mainly Monday to Friday and cares for both adult and paediatric patients. The successful candidate will be offered flexible working hours.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years’ recent acute surgical experience
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work flexible hours / flexible rostering
- Strong customer service skills
- Paediatrics experience is desirable but not mandatory
Employee Benefits include:
- Generous educational support
- Recognition of some leave entitlements may be negotiated
- Onsite Pilates classes
- Employee Benefits Club
- Discounts, including Health Fund and travel discounts
- Ongoing education opportunities
Hospital, located in Sydney's North Shore, is a 313 bed acute care facility offering a comprehensive range of medical, surgical and obstetric services. The Short Stay / Infusion Centre is a day only unit which operates mainly Monday to Friday and cares for both adult and paediatric patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.