Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled Registered Nurses to work in a brand new Special Care Nursery at a private hospital in Northern Sydney. Multiple opportunities are available for full and part-time positions.
The successful applicant will have:
- Current registration with the AHPRA;
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent;
- Post Graduate Certificate in neonatal nursing (or working towards);
- Minimum 2 years experience with a Level 3 or above SCN;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care;
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team;
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care;
- Flexibility with shift allocation timing.
Hospital, located in beautiful Frenchs Forest, provides high quality services for both public and private patients to the Northern Beaches community. The Special Care Nursery is a level 4 capability facility delivering safe high quality care to infants born within Northern Beaches Hospital. It is a 12 bed unit caring for babies from 32 weeks that require a higher level of care. Beds consist of 4 high dependency cots, 6 low dependency cots & 2 isolation rooms.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.