Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Registered Nurses to join the Rehabilitation Ward at a hospital in Southern Queensland. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years of post registration acute experience with previous experience working with in a Rehabilitation environment
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development
- Advanced level of clinical skills
- The ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Good time management and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication and time management skills.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Fantastic salary packaging options
- Friendly values based environment
- Exciting career paths in both clinical and leadership streams
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Free secure on-site parking
Hospital, located in Hervey Bay, is Australia's first fully integrated digital hospital. With 96 patient beds, the state-of-the-art ‘hospital of the future’ provides vital medical and surgical services to the Fraser Coast and is the first hospital in Australia to showcase the future of how technology can transform the healthcare experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.