Excellent opportunities exist for suitably qualified and experienced Registered Nurses to join a Rehabilitation team at a private hospital in Shepparton. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years recent nursing experience in rehabilitation settings;
- Understanding of infection control principles;
- Understanding and ability to work within the National Standards;
- Commitment to ongoing professional development;
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills & the ability to successfully work within a team;
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy.
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Pleasant working conditions;
- Flexible hours;
- Staff recognition & Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program;
- Corporate discounts & Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible and supportive working environment.
Hospital, located in beautiful Goulburn Valley, is an acute surgical and medical facility, providing an extensive range of inpatient and day patient services all located on site. Hospital is equipped with advanced medical, surgical and diagnostic technology. The new rehabilitation facility includes 12 private rooms, a state-of-the-art gymnasium and an ‘activities of daily living’ kitchen and is fully equipped and ready to provide high quality services to patients.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.