Excellent opportunities are available for experienced and skilled Registered Nurses to work at a private rehabilitation hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and Assistants in Nursing (AINs) to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Recent experience in an Acute or Rehabilitation setting in an Australian healthcare facility;
- Commitment to providing the highest standards of healthcare;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good written and oral communication skills;
- On-going commitment to professional development;
- Ability to work a full or part time rotating roster;
- Relevant qualification in Rehabilitation nursing or working towards the same;
- Neurological experience in a rehabilitation setting is desirable.
The hospital, located in Northern Sydney, is one of the largest private dedicated rehabilitation hospitals in Australia, specialising in orthopaedics, cancer / oncology and neuro-spinal rehabilitation. The rehabilitation services are undertaken with a team-based approach including rehabilitation specialists, resident medical officers, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, social workers, psychologists, diversional therapists and nursing staff.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.