Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Rehabilitation Registered Nurses to join the dedicated and professional nursing team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Two permanent part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Relevant Rehabilitation nursing experience in an acute care setting, desirable but not essential
- Proven ability to work effectively in a health-care team, and positively influence the performance of other staff.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive local and national employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Regular subsidised social activities
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to corporate discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free carparking and pay rates comparable with the public health sector
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.