An exciting opportunity exists for an experience and reliable Scrub Scout Registered Nurse Level 2 with expertise in Ophthalmology to join the clinical leadership team at a day surgery in Cairns.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years Peri-operative experience (scrub scout)
- Minimum 3 years Peri-operative Ophthalmic experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong focus on providing excellent customer service;
- A desire for continuous self-development;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Knowledge of Quality/Continuous Improvement process;
- Ability to mentor and impart knowledge and motivate the team;
- Ability to implement risk management policies and adhere to workplace safety requirements.
The facility offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development and also a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Day surgery, located in far north Queensland, offers a wide range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.