An excellent opportunity has become available for experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to the peri-operative department at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs
- Current AHPRA registration
- Clinical care skills specialising in orthopaedics
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- The skills to provide high quality care and services for patients
- Ability to work a 7 day rotational roster including night duty
Hospital offers fantastic working conditions and a very competitive salary package.
Hospital, located in North Adelaide, is a private hospital offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialties. Hospital has seven operating theatres which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.