Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses with previous scrub scout experience to join the peri-operative team at the private hospital in regional NSW. There are multiple Permanent Part-Time - 38 hours per fortnight.
You will work across the full scope of the surgical suite and will require the flexibility to work evening, weekend and on-call shifts. You will bring a strong clinical skillset in a hospital setting as a trained Nurse with experience as a Scrub Scout.
Strong performers will have the opportunity to apply for more hours for in the future and successful applicants with strong experience may also have the possibility to take on Nurse Educator shifts one day a week in Theatre.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Minimum of 3 years’ Peri-operative experience;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles;
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice;
- Post-graduate qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing specialities desirable;
- Computer literacy.
Hospital will provide you with an outstanding working environment and offers great employee benefits and discounts including:
- Flexible work practices;
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and rewards system;
- Ramsay Corporate discounts including health fund and travel discounts;
- Employee Benefit Club;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in Bowral, is an acute medical / surgical facility providing an extensive range of onsite medical, surgical, rehabilitation, oncology and palliative care services for the community of the Southern Highlands and beyond to the regional and rural areas. It has 4 Operating Theatres, a Procedure Room, a Day Surgery Unit, a High Dependency Unit and a Day Oncology Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.