An exciting opportunity exists for an experience Scrub Scout Registered Nurse to join a professional peri-operative team in theatre complex at a hospital in Cairns.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Recent relevant experience and understanding of issues associated with acute care / perioperative settings
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent understanding of infection control principles
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice
- Knowledge of Quality/ Continuous Improvement Process
Hospital offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development. You can enjoy the challenges and the opportunities to use your clinical, interpersonal and innovative skills to provide leading patient care.
Hospital offers a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Hospital, located in far north Queensland, is a modern, well-equipped facility which offers a comprehensive range of medical and allied services. Hospital is committed to the provision of first class medical care for the people of the region and the thousands of tourists who visit the area. An extensive range of surgical services is offered including orthopaedic, vascular, urological, gynaecological and general services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.