Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurses with previous scrub experience to join the dynamic Cardio-thoracic team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available (minimum 3 day per week).
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidenced based care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of three years’ experience in Cardio-thoracic surgery;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative Nursing (or working towards);
- Current working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC National standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 11 operating theatres and an Endoscopy suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.