Exciting opportunities currently exist for dynamic and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the peri-operative team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Full-time and part-time and casual employment opportunities are available. Shifts will cover a 7-day rotating roster including participation in on-call rostering.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current Registration with AHPRA
- Post graduate scrub scout experience is essential
- Excellent work ethic and time management skills
- High level problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work as a cohesive team member
- Knowledge of Quality / Continuous Improvement processes.
Employee benefits include:
- Staff recognition
- Employee Club with discounted dining, entertainment and travel offers
- Salary sacrificing
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute medical/surgical and maternity hospital. Hospital provides a total of 16 fully equipped Operating Theatres onsite. The Hospital also administers two day surgery facilities and an Intensive Care and a Cardiac Services Units with Cardiac Catheter Laboratory.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.