Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the general medical / surgical ward at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current APHRA Registration
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience in acute care setting
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- The successful candidate will have a warm, friendly personality with the ability to build strong rapport with patients, staff and stakeholders
- Excellent work ethic & time management skills
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. Surgical specialties include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, ENT, bariatric, Gastroenterology, neurosurgical, gynaecological, urology, colorectal, general and plastics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.