Exciting opportunities exist for enthusiastic and experienced Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Ipswich, QLD. This is a Permanent Part-Time (48 hours per fortnight) role available for nurses with experience and training as Scrub Scouts.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work across the full scope of the surgical suite and be joining a team of clinical professionals with a passion for exceeding hospital’s high standard of care. In this role you will report to the Nurse Unit Manager.
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills / abilities:
- Current AHPRA Registration;
- Minimum 2 years post graduate experience in acute care setting;
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and autonomously when required;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of outcomes;
- Excellent work ethic & time management skills.
Hospital, located in Ipswich, is an acute medical surgical facility. The hospital provides all major services including, six operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory and a day oncology unit and offers the full range of medical, surgical and maternity services to the Ipswich community. Surgical specialties include orthopaedics, ophthalmology, ENT, bariatric, Gastroenterology, neurosurgical, gynaecological, urology, colorectal, general and plastics.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.