Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and professional Registered Nurses to join a peri-operative team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years recent experience in a peri-operative setting
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital offers excellent Employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and reward programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health & leisure choices
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance choices, discounted IT hardware & software & travel/holiday discounts
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Employee Assistance Program
Hospital, located in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is a busy acute facility, providing a comprehensive range of cardiac, orthopaedic, surgical and medical services. The hospital operates 3 operating theatres, a Cardiac Catheter lab, Coronary Care Unit, a Day Surgery Unit and a 4-bed High Dependency Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.