Excellent opportunities exist for motivated Peri-operative Registered Nurses with previous scrub scout experience to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Extensive experience in scrubbing
- Post-graduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing desirable
- Ability to assess, plan, coordinate and evaluate care delivery needs of patients
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and mentor & guide the performance of more junior nursing staff
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs
- Employee Benefit club offering discounted health and leisure choices
- Staff Wellness Program and access to a wide range of wellness options
- Great opportunities for advancement and career opportunities
- Generous support for education.
- Close proximity to public transport and parking facilities.
- A supportive, friendly and professional working environment.
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a small specialist private hospital. Operating Suite consists of a three-theatre complex, a six bay PACU, Sterilising Department and Day Surgery Unit. The specialty surgical areas include Urogynaecology, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, General & Breast Surgery and Women's Health.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.