Excellent opportunities currently exist for dynamic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with recent experience in general surgery, gynaecology and ophthalmology to join the Peri-operative Services Team at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 2 years scrub scout experience – preferably in general surgery, gynaecology and ophthalmology;
- At least 2 - 3 years peri-operative nursing experience in other specialities is desirable;
- Ability to build strong rapport with staff and key stakeholders;
- Excellent work ethic, time management & the ability to successfully work independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Flexible, rotating work hours
- Competitive on-call rates
- Support in leadership development
- Access to scholarships for further study and research
Hospital, located in South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, is an acute facility providing Medical, Surgical and Maternity specialities and services. Hospital has 7 operating theatres including a Day Procedure Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY
to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.