Scrub Scout Registered Nurse | Melbourne
Excellent opportunities have become available for highly skilled, self-motivated and enthusiastic Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join a dynamic Peri-operative team at a private hospital in Melbourne.
An ability to liaise with all members of the healthcare team, including medical, clinical and non-clinical staff is essential. A flexible attitude and interest in best practice, quality patient care also essential.
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in scrub/scout theatre nursing, candidates with 4 years theatre experience would be considered for CNS status
- An interest in promoting best practice patient care
- Effective problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- An ability to work efficiently in a professional multidisciplinary team environment
- Be innovative and adaptable to change and process
Hospital, located in Melbourne, is a 60 bed hospital with four operating suites and a dedicated lithotripsy suite. The hospital also has a 12 bed fast stream inpatient rehabilitation program. The specialities include General, ENT, Orthopaedics, Plastic and Reconstructive surgery, Urology, Ophthalmology, Vascular, Endoscopy, and Paediatric surgery.
Hospital offers a supportive environment including access to extensive professional development opportunities. Hospital's nursing staff, health professionals and accredited private specialists are dedicated to anticipating and exceeding patient needs.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.