Exciting permanent opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses to join the dynamic Peri-operative team at a private hospital on the Mornington Peninsula. The successful applicant must be available over a variety of days and have flexible hours.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Relevant registration with AHPRA
- Peri-operative qualification or equivalent
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing, desirable
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Works well independently and within a team
- Basic computer skills
Hospital’s staff have access to a range of flexible work practices, professional development opportunities, staff recognition and rewards system and wellness programs.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is an acute facility with 5 theatres, including HDU, overnight facility developed. Hospital provides a range of acute health services including endoscopy, oncology, cardiology, ear nose & throat, neurology, general and plastic surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.