Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Neuro Spine Scrub Scout Registered Nurses who have the skills required to work in the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Sydney.
The successful applicants must possess:
- Relevant nursing registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum of 4 years experience in Neuro Spine scrub nursing;
- Excellent communication, time management and customer service skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment and ensure patient safety through the provision of safe practice;
- Commitment to improvement and excellence in the delivery of health care services.
Hospital provides a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Outstanding working environment and facilities;
- Innovative education and training programs;
- Fantastic employee benefits;
- Supportive management team;
- Career Development opportunities.
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, is a modern facility with 12 Operating Theatres and two Cardiac Cath Labs perform a full range of elective surgeries that include cardiac, neurosurgery, urology, orthopaedic, gynaecology, colo-rectal, general, plastics, obstetrics, Paediatric, ENT and Spinal Surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.