An excellent opportunity exists for a highly motivated and dynamic theatre registered nurses to join the Peri-operative Services at a private hospital on the Sunshine Coast.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
- Current APHRA registration
- Minimum of 12 month post graduate experience in scrub scout nursing
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills within a team environment
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills
- Must be available to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster
The department offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a fun, friendly work environment.
You will be provided with:
- A comprehensive orientation program
- Support from executive management
- Professional development and promotional opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Parking
Hospital, located on the Sunshine Coast, is an acute care facility with a reputation for providing quality health care services to the Sunshine Coast community. Hospital offers a range of medical and surgical services and is well supported by Operating Theatres, Endoscopy Suite, High Dependency Care, Intensive Care, Renal Dialysis, Oncology and a busy Emergency Department. The Operating Suite comprises 3 theatres plus an endoscopy suite. The CSSD is a separate department.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.