An exciting opportunity exists for an experience Scrub Scout Registered Nurse with expertise in Ophthalmology to join a professional peri-operative team at a day surgery in Cairns.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years' of scrub/scout Ophthalmic experience;
- Knowledge and experience in Calisto and Phaco technology is highly desirable;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required;
- Ability to mentor and impart knowledge and motivate the team;
- Ability to plan and coordinate patient care;
- Leadership and mentoring skills;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to implement initiatives;
- A strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
The facility offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development and also a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Day surgery, located in far north Queensland, offers a wide range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in hospital.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.