Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and reliable Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with expertise in Ophthalmology to join the professional team at a Day Surgery in Cairns. No on-call. No public holidays.
The successful applicant will meet the following criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years Peri-operative experience (scrub scout);
- Minimum 1 year Peri-operative Ophthalmic experience;
- Retinal experience highly desired;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- A strong focus on providing excellent customer service;
- A desire for continuous self-development;
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
The facility offers flexible rostering and a commitment to education and staff development and also a wide range of attractive employee benefits including:
- Staff recognition and rewards programs;
- Employee Benefits Club;
- Access to discounts including discounted private health insurance;
- Subsidised gym membership;
- Subsidised staff meals;
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program.
Day surgery, located in far north Queensland, offers a wide range of surgical procedures that do not require overnight stay in hospital. The facility offers comfortable environment and equipment that is at the forefront of medical technology and practice.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.