Excellent opportunities exist for a Registered Nurse to join the scrub scout team at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse;
- Recent orthopaedic scrub scout experience;
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to work effectively as part of the multidisciplinary team;
- Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
Hospital, located in Adelaide, performs a broad range of surgical, medical, diagnostic and interventional procedures which are supported by on-site medical imaging, radiology and pathology. Hospital has eight operating theatres and a procedure room which are all equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.