Excellent opportunities have become available for experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the peri-operative department at a private hospital in Adelaide.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver evidence based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Clinical care skills specialising in orthopaedics;
- The ability to work well in a team environment;
- The skills to provide high quality care and services for patients;
- Ability to work a 7 day rotational roster including night duty.
Hospital offers fantastic working conditions and a very competitive salary package.
Hospital, located in North Adelaide, is a private hospital offering a comprehensive range of medical and surgical specialties. Hospital has seven operating theatres which are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.