Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Registered Nurses with proven orthopaedic scrub scout experience to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney. Full time and part time positions with flexible rostering are available.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- Minimum of 2 years orthopaedic scrub nursing experience
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Flexible rostering;
- Support from theatre education team.
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available.
Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardio-thoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.