An excellent opportunity exists for an experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurse with previous scrub experience to join the dynamic instrument circulating nurse team at a private hospital in Sydney.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Providing evidence-based care;
- Liaising with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring patient and staff safety;
- Ensuring eLearning and mandatory training is completed on a regular basis.
To be successful in this position you will require the following:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Current working with Children check;
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Intermediate computer skills.
Hospital, located in Sydney’s North West, is a busy high acuity facility. The theatre complex consists of 11 operating theatres and an Endoscopy suite.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.