Exciting opportunities exist for skilled and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with previous experience in cardiac and vascular surgery to join the Theatre team at a private hospital in Northern Sydney.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 5 years’ experience scrubbing for Cardiac and Vascular surgery
- Sound theatre knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible with shift availabilities
- High level of computer literacy
- Proven ability to establish sound relationships with peers and clients using a customer service focus
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated commitment to own professional development
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking and initiative
- Relevant experience in coordinating a Cardio-thoracic & Vascular service will be highly regarded
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Salary packaging
- Comfortable and sophisticated working conditions
- Extensive campus-based Sports & Fitness facilities
Hospital, located in the grounds of Macquarie University, one of the fastest growing areas of Sydney, is Australia’s first and only private not-for-profit teaching hospital on a university campus. The hospital combines state-of-the-art facilities with the world’s best practice, offering from pioneering onsite medical imaging to fully integrated digital operating theatres. Hospital offers extensive cardiac and vascular surgery including Coronary artery bypass grafts, mitral valve repairs, lobectomies and various robotic surgeries.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.