Excellent opportunities have become available for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join the growing Cath Lab department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 2 years current and relevant clinical experience
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self development
- An ability to participate in the on-call roster
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility with 6 operating theatres, offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.