Excellent opportunities have become available for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join the growing Cath Lab department at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 2 years current and relevant clinical experience;
- Evidence that demonstrates effective problem solving skills;
- Evidence of ongoing commitment to self development;
- An ability to participate in the on-call roster.
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7;
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators;
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs;
- Free car parking.
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is a modern and well equipped facility with 6 operating theatres, two Cardiac Cath Labs, plus a state of the art Hybrid Theatre along with a 10 bed recovery room. The services are supported by an 11 bed Intensive Care Unit.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.