Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a Day Surgery on the Gold Coast. Part-time opportunities are currently available with contracted hours to be determined in line with successful applicant and the needs of the Day Surgery.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous Scrub Scout experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Ability to work rotating shifts
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is a 345 bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.