Exciting opportunities exist for Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the busy 4-suite Operating Suite at a private hospital in Melbourne. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Previous experience in Peri-operative nursing;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills ;
- Ability to manage a dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability to work well within a team environment;
- Committment to providing excellent customer service, with a focus also on education, and clinical excellence.
Hospital, located in Melbourne’s north western suburbs, is a fully accredited major surgical, acute medical and emergency hospital. Hospital is equipped for a comprehensive range of surgical procedures, medical treatment and diagnostic services. Specialty surgery areas offered at this facility include orthopaedics, general surgery, laparoscopic surgery, ENT, urology, vascular, plastics, neurosurgery, gynaecology and ophthalmology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.