Exciting opportunities have become available for dynamic and experienced Registered Nurses with previous experience in scrubbing to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Melbourne.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for all aspects of patient care, developing and maintaining safe clinical practices and excellent clinical outcomes. You will be working in an environment that is friendly, supportive and patient-focused.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Peri-operative (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills.
Hospital, located south-east of Melbourne CBD, is an acute facility providing a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services including a 24-hour Emergency Department, Intensive Care, Coronary Care, Integrated Theatres, Cardiac Catheter Laboratory and Oncology services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.