Exciting opportunities exist for experienced Registered Nurses with previous Scrub scout experience in Orthopaedics, Neurosurgery, ENT, Bariatrics or Urology to join a dedicated theatre team at a private hospital in Newcastle. Full time and part time positions are available.
- Current APHRA registration
- Demonstrated recent experience in a Peri-operative role
- A commitment to a team environment
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated knowledge of ACORN and NSQHS standards
- Ability to work flexible shifts to meet the needs of the customers
- Post graduate certificate Peri-operative Nursing desirable
Hospital provides fantastic benefits, including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to develop future management and education pathways in a growth environment
- Opportunity to study with funded university scholarship
Hospital, located in Newcastle, is an acute facility providing a busy surgical service, 7 operating theatre complex, intensive care unit, coronary care unit, cardiac catheterisation laboratories, medical unit and rehabilitation ward.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.