Excellent opportunities have become available for passionate and motivated Registered Nurses to join the Operating Suite at a private hospital in Melbourne.
The successful candidate will have a passion for nursing and will enjoy working in a busy environment caring for patients with a variety of surgical conditions. Successful applicants will have an opportunity to participate in internal development programs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Post Graduate qualifications in peri-operative nursing
- Current clinical experience in an acute operating room setting
- Evidence that demonstrates strategic thinking
- Ability to apply research findings to clinical practice
- Demonstrated personal commitment to ongoing learning
- An ability to participate in the on-call roster
- Sound computer skills in MS Office suite including Excel
- Orthopaedic scrub scout experience is desirable but not essential
Hospital offers excellent benefits of employment including:
- A doctor is on-site in the unit 24 / 7
- Extensive in-house general and specialty education programs supported by clinical educators
- Access to clinical, managerial and leadership programs.
- Free car parking
Hospital, located on the Mornington Peninsula, is modern and well equipped facility with 6 operating theatres, offering a comprehensive range of acute surgical services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.