Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Theatre team at a private hospital on the Gold Coast. Opportunities are available to expand your skills in Robotic surgery for Urology Colorectal Surgery and Orthopaedics. Part time opportunities are currently available with contracted hours to be determined in line with successful applicant and the needs of the hospital.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Previous Scrub Scout experience is essential
- Recent clinical experience in a perioperative setting is highly desirable
- Post-graduate qualifications in Peri-operative Nursing specialties (highly desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Ability to work rotating shifts and be part of an on-call roster
Hospital, located on the Gold Coast, is an acute care hospital providing a wide range of health care services with a 24 hour emergency care centre, Comprehensive Cardiac Services, General & Orthopaedic Surgery, Oncology, Medical Services, Maternity & Paediatrics, Renal Dialysis, Day Surgery and Rehabilitation services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.