Exciting opportunities exist for dynamic and highly motivated Theatre Registered Nurses with previous scrub scout experience to join the team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Permanent full time and part time positions are available.
As the Theatre nurse you will be responsible for providing a high standard of evidence-based peri- operative nursing care to individuals / patients of varying ages and cultural groups within the peri-operative unit.
- Current nursing registration with AHPRA
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a hospital theatre environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and apply professional and ethical boundaries when dealing with complex situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality patient care
- Post graduate peri-operative qualification desirable
- General / Laparoscopic / Orthopaedic/ Urology / ENT Scrub Nurse experience desired
- Flexible working conditions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- On site, subsidised staff parking
- Development and training opportunities
Hospital, located in Western Sydney, a 109 bed hospital with 8 operating rooms and a new Hybrid Lab. Hospital’s major specialties include general surgery, orthopaedics, obstetrics, gynaecology, plastics and urology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send us your resume and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.