Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the supportive staff at a private day surgery in Southern Sydney. Part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration
- At least 2 years’ experience and demonstrated competence in Scrub/Scouting in Ophthalmology
- Understanding of scope of practice in line with relevant registration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach
- Excellent work ethic, time management skills and the ability to successfully work within a multidisciplinary team.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions
- Enjoyable social events
- Employee assistance program
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available
- Great central location
The day surgery, located in Southern Sydney, is a purpose built stand-alone Day Surgery facility with 2 fully equipped Operating Theatres offering a full range of Day Surgical procedures including Ophthalmic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Dental and Gastroenterology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.