Exciting opportunities exist for motivated and experienced Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the Operating Theatre team at a private hospital in Sydney.
- Current APHRA registration;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in scrub nursing;
- Strong positive interpersonal relationship skills;
- Highly developed organisational and time management skills;
- Commitment to personal and professional development;
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible;
- Must be available for Monday to Friday morning and afternoon shifts;
- Willingness to participate in on-call roster;
- Advanced Life Support certification desirable.
Hospital is a medical, surgical and rehabilitation facility located in a tranquil suburban pocket north west of the centre of Sydney. Surgical services include ophthalmic, ENT, plastic and reconstructive, orthopaedic, general surgery, dentistry and paediatric surgery.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.