Exciting opportunities are available for dynamic and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses to join the supportive staff at a private hospital in Southern Sydney. Full time and part time positions are available.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current AHPRA registration;
- Minimum of 3 years post graduate experience within a theatre environment;
- Scrub / Scout experience for a variety of Orthopaedic cases including a variety of Trauma and Arthroplasties;
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills within a team environment;
- Ability to ensure excellence in customer service;
- Demonstrate outstanding work ethic, organisational and time management skills;
- Must be available to work all shifts and participate in an on-call roster;
- Ability to work in a number of specialties in a number of roles.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive pay and conditions;
- Enjoyable social events;
- Employee assistance program;
- Corporate private healthcare rates and other corporate employee discounts available;
- Great central location.
The hospital, located in Southern Sydney, is a modern acute facility offering a comprehensive range of services including, Rehabilitation, a level 2 Intensive Care Unit, as well as Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.